If you or someone you know is struggling with depression, anxiety, addiction, or other mental or emotional issues, it’s important to get connected to the support you need. We’ve gathered a number of resources in one place to make it easier to find the help that’s best for you.
How to get care
- Kaiser Permanente members can visit kp.org/mentalhealth to get connected to care. We’re offering many of our services virtually, for added convenience and safety.
- For immediate help for a mental health crisis, including thoughts of suicide, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
How to find support
- Our FindYourWords support center can help you start a conversation or get support for yourself or someone you care about. You’ll find self-check and screening tools on a number of topics, including depression, anxiety, and addiction. You’ll also find several hotlines and online communities so you can talk, text, or chat with someone who can help.
- Find tips and advice from Kaiser Permanente experts on our mental health and wellness page. From how to manage addiction during the pandemic to nurturing healthy relationships, mental health professionals share helpful information and resources to get through these challenging times.
- Explore our broad range of self-care resources — tools, tips, activities, and articles — designed to boost resilience and help you thrive in mind, body, and spirit. You can find mental wellness and mindfulness resources on the digital self-care apps myStrength and Calm, available at no additional cost to Kaiser Permanente members.