No. These don't come in a little cardboard pocket. Don't get your hopes up. But I think these are much better than I remember having at a fast food outlet about 15 years ago.
- 4 large unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into long fries 1/2″ to a side.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, smashed then minced finely
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss everything in a large bowl or right on the baking sheet. Arrange them in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until crispy brown. Turn them over once half way through as the part touching the baking sheet gets browned faster. I especially liked the ones with skin.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 174
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Carbohydrate: 34 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugars: 1 g
- Sodium: 229 mg
- Protein: 4 g