Eating Well in Season: the Farmers Market Cookbook is a great resource. Try their version of cauliflower --- and it is so easy.
- One head cauliflower, cored and cut into slices about 1″ thick
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Toss the florets with the evoo and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Roast on a rimmed baking sheet for 15 – 20 minutes until the cauliflower is beginning to soften. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and parmesan. Roast another 10 minutes or so until it is beginning to brown. Serve hot.