This salsa is deliciously citrusy, savory, and sweet. And so easy to make! It adds brightness to grilled proteins — chicken, fish, or tofu — or you can serve it as you would a fresh tomato salsa. If you want to increase the heat, use more of the jalapeño and don’t remove the seeds.
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus 1 hour to chill)
- 3 good-sized kiwis, diced small
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeds and stem removed, diced small
- 1 lime, juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition information (per serving)
- Calories: 50
- Total fat: 1.5 g
- Saturated fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Total carbohydrate: 9 g
- Dietary fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 5 g
- Protein: 1 g