Baby gem lettuces ask for a classy vinaigrette - very lightly dressed. So easy and so good. There are other versions of this dressing with 2-3 times the amount of oil. I liked this one and so did my family.
Servings: about 2/3 cup - 8-10 servings
- 1 medium shallot, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Pulse in blender until smooth.
- Use sparingly.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 68
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated fat: 1 g
- Trans fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Carbohydrate: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- Sodium: 146 mg
- Protein: 0 g