This year’s list of the most popular recipes features some easy, comforting, and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. This list was created by you — our Food for Health readers and cooks — with your visits to the pages and your commitment to good health.
Did your favorite make the list? What kinds of recipes would you like to see in 2021?
16. Longevity noodles with tofu and edamame
15. Brussels sprouts with caramelized onions and pine nuts
14. Quinoa and red pepper chili
11. Party dips
9. Rich chocolate, strawberry, and coconut overnight oats
6. Roasted squash and shallots with pomegranate and dates
5. Blueberry cornmeal pancakes
3. Red, white, and blueberry magic 'ice cream'